University of Social Sciences & Clark University
Clark University is a teaching and research institution founded in 1887. Clark is the oldest graduate institution in the United States. Clark is one of only three New England universities, with Harvard and Yale, to be a founding member of the prestigious Association of AmericanUniversities.
Clark’s Polish partner is the University of Social Sciences. Since 2004, on the basis of the agreement concluded between the two universities, a wide range of English-speaking degree programs has been offered in Łódź and Warsaw. The cooperation between both universitieshas become an excellent example of a Polish-American transfer of knowledge and skills bothon an academic level as well as on the institutional arena.
Description of the program
The MBA program is designed for management professionals and specialists who wish to expand their qualifications through a managerial component. The programs guarantees both wide and specialized management knowledge in the fields of communication, marketing, information technology systems and healthcare. Graduates receive an MBA diploma and a postgraduate MBA certificate from University of Social Sciences (SAN) and a prestigious American Master’s degree from Clark University, taken from the choice of professional studies of the College of Professional and Continuing Education. You will receive the highest quality managerial education, together with knowledge and experience that can be effectively used at every stage of a company’s or another organization’s development.
- Master of Science in Professional Communication (from Clark University, USA)
- MBA diploma and certificate from (University of Social Sciences, Poland)
Concentration of studies:
- MBA in Managerial Communication (MBA + MSPC)
- MBA in Marketing Communication (MBA + MSPC)
- MBA in Information Systems Management (MBA + MSPC Information Systems)
- MBA in Healthcare Management (MBA + MSPC)
- MBA in Human Resources Management (MBA + MSPC)