To qualify for a five and a half–year programme the candidate has to meet the following requirements:
- Present the secondary school-leaving certificate authorising the candidate to enter the university in the country of its issuing.
- Obtain grades of at least: 65% of a maximum grade in biology and 65% of a maximum grade in chemistry or 65% of a maximum grade of the subject covering chemistry and biology programme. In case of grades lower than 65% of respective maximum grades, the candidate will have to take the entrance exam via the Internet (e.g. Skype) or at the University of Life Sciences in Lublin on the date agreed with the University. The candidate will be charged with a fee of EUR 90 payable into the University account.
- Submit all the required documents.
- Pay fees in due course:
- admission fee - before submitting documents,
- examination fee (if necessary),
- tuition fee – after signing the agreement with ULS in Lublin.
Admission schedule - winter semester
Admissions will be held in two cycles:
a) the main admission from 1 February to 31 May,
b) the additional admission from 1 June to 15 September.
Results will be announced the day after the admissions process has finished.
Documents required in the admissions process
- The application form < go to the form >
- A photocopy of either the secondary school-leaving examination certificate or the secondary school-leaving diploma authorising the candidate to enter the university in the country of its issuing. The original certificate available upon request. The copy will be legalised by the University. All documents must be submitted in English or translated into English by a sworn translator.
- A document certifying the level of English (e.g. FCE, CAE, TOEIC, TOEFL, TELC) if the secondary school education was in other language than English.
- An initially legalised photocopy of the passport page with a photograph.
- A photograph (35 mm x 45 mm) and an electronic photograph.
- A medical certificate < go to the form > excluding any reasons to enter the Veterinary Medicine studies.
- Insurance policy or the European Health Insurance Card - after arriving in Poland.
- The proof of payment of EUR 150 admission fee into the University bank account.
- Account number: PL11114010940000564185001001 SWIFT BREXPLPWLUB